We are probably at our most critical stage in regards to cash flow
Whilst we end the first phase it vital that we prepare ourselves for the next phase to the stage that we are ready to go out to tender at the appropriate time. This needs upfront expenditure to meet our design team invoices
For those of you who are contemplating donating soon may we please request you to put your hands into your pocket now. This is your project as much as it is ours. Please be generous. It’s the end of the calendar year too for those who declare their Islamic tax of zakat or Khums. Please consider contributing towards the Salaam Centre project
This project can be completed in 2 years if we have the funds. Please let’s make this a reality. We have collected and spent £8m todate we need exactly the same amount again.
The trustees have been visiting individuals in UK and abroad. We have had and will continue to have many visitors from overseas in London during the coming month. Please do introduce to us the potential donors whom we can accompany to the construction site.
We humbly request that you offer what you are able to for this noble cause. Please continue to donate generously (click here).
Do you want to reserve an area for a plaque? Have a perpetual note mentioning yourself, the marhumeen of your family or a family charitable organisation, trust or a foundation. (click here for more details).
To make a direct donation in GBP:
Bank transfer: Habib Bank AG Zurich
Account: BW Foundation
A/C no. 20101920
Sort code: 60-94-99
IBAN: IBAN GB44 HBZU 7006 7220 101920
SWIFT Code : HBZUGB2L
We are now asking for repayable loans to push the project through as rapidly as possible.There are several reasons that have made us ask for loans:
- The end product is desperately required for the benefit of end users and the sooner we deliver the better
- The relative inflation rate of building construction is higher than the general inflation rate – and so the more we delay, the more the construction will cost
- The next phase will be VISIBLE as the superstructure and facade lifts the project above ground (having completed the first phase of basement works)
- We feel confident that we will be able to repay the loans as we continue to receive continuous trickle of donations
- We have a robust team of professionals and excellent contractors and subcontractors on board ready to continue